After painting mostly fantasy and sci-fi miniatures this year I've decided to get back to painting Napoleonic's. It will come as no surprise to hear that I'm painting Prussians again. I have finished some Landweher and I'm now working on Volunteer Jaeger and Musketeers. The Landweher and Jaeger are by Calpe, the musketeers by Front Rank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lighting the cabin.
I finished my cabin by Perry Miniatures, added a base made from a place mate. To add a little bit of extra detail i placed a battery operate...
-
I've finished the command figure for the Dragoons. He's in a slightly different uniform than the troopers. He has not got a coat on ...
-
I finished my cabin by Perry Miniatures, added a base made from a place mate. To add a little bit of extra detail i placed a battery operate...
-
I decided I wanted to start painting Napoleonic figures again. So instead of getting something new I decided to look in the lead pile. I fou...








No comments:
Post a Comment